On ovulation induction. Had sex during ovulation. Having bright red bleeding, mild cramps. Chances of pregnancy?

I am on ovulation induction for past 3 months with regular follicular monitoring. I knew when I ovulated & therefore had sex at an appropriate time. My periods were due two days back (15th Feb 13), but it didn t occur until today when it started. I am confused if it is a period or implantation as I have no pains excepts mild one in my lower back, but at the same time the flow is bright red & not as less as IB would be? Can you please let me know what exactly this could be & there are still chances to get +ve in HPT? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
The chances of conception increase with each cycle of ovulation induction. Yet, the overall fertility rate is about 30-40% in a six-month period. Implantation bleeding is fresh bleeding and can last for 1-2 days and may simulate a normal period. You can get a pregnancy test done with a fresh sample of early morning urine and if it is negative, can wait for another week before repeating the test. You may follow it up with a blood test and a trans-vaginal sonogram if still suspicious. You may be experiencing a normal delayed period as well. See your doctor for further suggestions. Take care.