On omnacortil for ulcerative colitis, have severe knee pain. Is it due to medicine?

sir, i am a suffering from ulcerative colitis from last one year . i was taking treament from a doctor and the medicine he prefer was wyslone 20 mg. last month i have gone to another doctor .there he advice me to take another steroid omnacortil 40. because the wyslone was not working . I am taking this tablet omnacortil 40 twice a day since last 45 my problem is yesterday there is a severe pain inside my knees. i think this is due to omnacortil steroid. so please give me suggestion
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012