On nuva ring birth control. Stomach getting bigger, increase in breast size. Mild periods with cramps. Pregnancy chances?

I have been on the birth control nuva ring for almost 2 years now and here recently I have noticed my stomach has been getting larger and its tight. I have frequent urination, nausea, always tired, cravings, increase breast size and my breast are very tender. My husband and I quit using all other types of birth control except for my ring about 3 months ago. I still have my periods but I have been having painful cramps and I don't bleed that much, does it sound to you that I would be pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013