On mirena coil, strange feeling/pain in vagina followed by vaginal bleeding during bowels. What is this ?

I have had the mirena coil in for 2 years now. I m not sure if this is linked to my current problem or not. Occasionally when I am having a bowel movement , I will feel a strange feeling/pain in my vagina followed by vaginal bleeding . This only lasts the time I am on the toilet, no spotting or anything after. I do not get periods due to the mirena so I m not sure when this happens during my cycle. It only happens about once a month though. Any ideas what this could be? Many Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013