On medication for h.pylori. Having gastritis, constipation and stomach ache. Looking for cure

i have stomach pain for the last 3 years. My endoscopy shows h.pylori and all other thing are normal.My colonoscopy results are clear. Doctor give me medicine for h. pylori . After treatment of h.pylori he took the test of h.pylori antigeen by stool. That result shows no sign of h.pylori. But still my blood test show h.pylori positive. My gallbladder removal operation was performed about 3 months back. Now i have problem of Gas and constipation (just for two days) but stool is hard. and stomach pain is also present. i am also using Clonazepam .05mg as per Doctor advise. Please help me to solve the problem of stomach pain ,Gas,Constipation . Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012