On jaundice treatment, maintaining diet. Persisting high values of ALT, AST. Diet suggestions?

HI, I am 26 year old female. I got blood test around 27dec 2012 and the doctor figured out jaundice in the reports. I was in India that time. I followed a strict diet avoiding all the spicy food, butter, curd and even milk with medicines liveril fort and ubexa twice a day with plenty of rest. I am in Canada since Jan3 2013. I got another blood test around Jan 7, 2013 and the values for liver enzymes ASt and ALT , billirubin were still little more than the normal values. I feel better than before and can feel the changes. I am planning to get another blood test may be in 2 weeks. So far I havent started taking any spicy food and stick to simple rice with sugar, salad, fruits and juices. I am wandering if you can give me some suggestions on my diet now. If I can start taking milk, egg or freshly prepared indian vegetable curries? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013