On implon. Have headaches, tummy cramps, nauseated, mood swings, tiredness, boated. Suggest?

hi iam on the implon iam having different things happen to my body such as headaches which have become more regular lately,tummy cramps that can sometimes be just above the vagina , nausea sometimes really bad other times i can deal with haven t gotten to the point of being sick yet, brown discharge,very bad mood swings,always tired,my tummy seems to be looking my bloated day by day took a few pregnancy tests last month and it come back false which i was then starting to think it was the thing in my arm but now as time goes on it all it becoming more and more could you please help me try work out whats going on ...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013