On implanon and pills, have pregnancy symptoms, mid-cycle bleeding, negative hpt. Causes?

I have had the feeling of being pregnant now for 4 weeks. I have the implanon in and was also on marvelon pill to regulate my bleeding. I got symptoms of pregnancy like nausea, heartburn , headaches, lightheaded, mild stomach cramping 1 week before i was to take my week off of my pill. I took the week off and normally my period comes at the latest within 2 days but this time it was 6 days late and only lastest one day but was extremely heavy!! Im never heavy normally. After this i was clear for a few days then had some brown and light pink discharge occasionally. Im still feeling pregnant with more symptoms occuring such as above and backache , aching legs, extreme tiredness, always hungry, weight gain, heavy breasts, leaking nipples and weird sensations in my belly. I have taken 4 hpt and all negative! What is happening. I need to know in case my implanon will affect my baby
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer