On high fat diet since gall bladder removal, have indigestion, bloating, yellow particles in semi-solid yellowish white stool. Reason?

I got my gall bladder removed because of cholilithiasis from a high fat diet in December 2010. After that things were normal. Suddenly I have been very constipated or diarrhoeic for the last 2 weeks. For the last 4-5 days I have been experiencing indigestion, gas, bloating and yellow particles in semi-solid yellowish white stool . What could the reasons be? I am no longer eating a high fat diet, and have lost 30 kilos since I got my gall bladder removed.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012