On femilon. Numbness in the hands and legs. Could this be due to sudden increase in the hemoglobin levels? Have fever

hi currently i m having femilon. when i have done Heamoglobin test it is around 14.3. Preveiouly i was bit aneamic and my heamoglobin count was between 9 to 12. But suddenly it cause increased. i m frequenlty feeling numbness in my hands and legs. due to climatic changes i m having high fever now and taking treatment for that. do you think that the reason for numbness and increase in heamoglobin count is due to Femilon.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013