On essure implant. Had heavy bleeding, stopped, bad cramps, brown discharge. Blood test negative. Suggestions?

I got the essure implants in July 2011 I bled heavy and non stop for 18 months. In November of 2012 my period stopped, completely. Since then I have had 4 negative pregnant tests 1 negative blood test, 2 hormone and thyroid tests. Hormones are normal and so is thyroid. Recently I have started cramping really bad and I have brown skin flake discharge. I'm only 30 and have been having horrid gynecological issues ever since my last pregnancy. The cramps are so bad tonight I want to rip out my uterus!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013