On due for depo provera, have sporadic spotting, cramping and discomfort in stomach, had antibiotics, unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

I am due to have my next shot of Depo Provera on June 3rd. I have been on antibiotics for 2 weeks and had unprotected sex with my husband at the beginning of that 2 weeks. For the past few days, I have had sporadic bright red spotting that is very very light and only lasts for about 2 hrs a day. I have also had some slight cramping and discomfort when I try to lay on my stomach . Is it possible that I am pregnant? My other children were all born directly after stopping birth control . As well as 2 miscarriages while I was on birth control before.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012