On depo shot. Abdominal pain, spotting after having sex. Reason?

I have been on the depo shot for around 4 months now, and for the last four months probably every other time I have sex I get this horrific pain in my lower abdomen like someone is trying to pull my insides out. I have been on depo before and this has never happened to me. I also have a small amount of spotting just about every time that I have sex. I am not sure what is going on but it s starting to make sex not fun for me any more...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013