On clomid. Had intercourse. Have had brown and pinkish discharge and strange headaches. Is it possible to be pregnant?

Hi, I am on clomid and I took it days 2 to 6 of my cycle and I didnt ovulate until day 25 of cycle and the last day my husband and I had sex was cycle day 19, normally I would be due for my period on day 30 but because of late ovulation I assume I will not have a period until 2 weeks from my late ovulation? 9 days after ovulation I have had brown and pinkish discharge and strange headaches . Is it possible to be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012