On blood pressure medicines, blood tests showed protein, elevated creatinine, calcium oxalate crystals. How can I stop it?

hi, i have been loosing protien in my urine since 2 years (known ) ++ levels to ++++ levels back to ++ and now ++++ levels . also in my latest report creatinine is at 1.09 (gradually increased from 0.9-1.09 over a period of 2 years , i have high blood pressure and am taking telma 20 mg 2wice a day . also i used to take olmesartan med and seleoken xl 25-(seleoken used to give me a very bad feeling in my heart) i dont have lupus or ra, i am just 25 i need to know what may be the factor casuing my high blood pressure , in my recent report for the first time i have seen calcium oxalate crystals , but i need to know what are the possible causes of high blood pressure and the kidney failure which is taking place and what can i do to stop it , like a permanant cure without medicines , is renal denervation an option which i should consider,
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012