Child having stomach pain and constipation, urine test showed pus cells, epithelial cells, calcium oxalate crystals. Serious?

my baby girl is 7 years old. she have a little pain in her stomach. she have a constipation problem also. i did her stool test and urine test. in her urine test we found - appearance : slightly turbid , occult blood : negative , pus cells : 6-8/hpf , epithelial cells : 2-3/hpf ,crystals : occ . calcium oxalate seen . remaining points in report are all absent. what to do any thing serious.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012