On birth control, nipples sore, discharge, gurgling in lower abdomen, HPT negative. What do i do??

I m 21 and have a 19 month old .. I m not on birth control and have been active ... My nipples are sore and I have discharge and my nipples are leaking milk if I squeeze them.. I took a at home pregnancy test last week it was negative but I should have my period with in the next two days ... Idk if I m pregnant or not I kind of feel like it because my nipples are sore and I have a huge appitite and a lot of gurgling in lower abdomen ... What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013