On birth control. Sexually active, protected. Why did I have brown discharge?

Hello i have a quick question well im on birth control and im sexually active with a condom but this month my period came on five days earlier than my usual one and i been having a faint brown discharge with stringy substances in it.. Now i just got a pap smear three to four weeks ago but everything was negative also i have the implanon birth control but i think its due to come out anytime now...please i need some kind of advice.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012