On birth control. Had sex. Had light periods. Chances of pregnancy?

My last period was 2/19/13 and lasted until 2/23/13. I started my pack of birth control on 2/24/13 and had sex that day. After sex, while my bf was pulling out, the condom stayed half way inside me but the opening was already out. There was fluids inside the condom. We also had sex on 3/5/13 but had no issues. I understand that pregnancy is always possible, but is it even likely? I got my period, or what seems to be my period on 3/20/13 which is normal. However, this period is much lighter and brighter red than most.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013