On antibiotics for ear pain. Greenish discharge. Any natural remedy?

I have had ear pain for a while and have been on antibiotics or steroids for a total of 3 consecutive weeks. My right ear is still painful and when I bend over and stand up again, I can hear fluid. Just this morning, there was green drainage coming form my right ear. I have been in contact with my doctor after each medication treatment, but I feel that there must be something more I can do to help this. Are there any natural remedies that I could try?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013