On and off fever in the evenings, hot and cold flashes, ache in the stomach, itchy hands and feet. Lives in tropical country. Dengue?

Hi I've had on and off fever yesterday and day before and severe chills followed by sweating.
Fever was mostly in the evenings. I've had a backache ( not severe) and an ache on the left side of my tummy.( similar to period pains) when I don't have fever I feel absolutely fine.
Now I have slight fever and both my feet and my palms are itchy. I'm 32, married and live in a tropical country where there are Mosquitos such as dengi.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013