On Yasmin pills, stopped, had sex, taking Yasmin again. Will it help?

Yes please , i urgently need your help , i was for the last few month on Yasmin pills but had to stop them due to sever headaches , mistakenly we had unprotected sex two days back , i could not find the morning/emergency pills in the UAE where i live , its banned apparently, so did a huge research and my only option was to use Yasmin as a MP so i took two within the first 15 Hrs after sex and repeated the dose the next day , should i still keep going with the rest of the pack ? i know its not 100% but i had to try since i have two kids already . please help , i read different opinions .
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013