Started taking eltoxin and yasmin. Have hypothyroidism. Will I have weight gain?

I just started taking eltroxin 50mg and i have been taking yasmin (the pill ) for the past four years. Do you think that yasmin has something to do with the fact that i was diagnose with hypotyrodism. Do the two pills go together or should i stop taking yasmin. I had started the yasmin because i had a hormonial shock and had alot of acne all over my face and still sometimes have terrible breakouts. If i stop taking yasmin do you think that i will have pimps again and pick up weight? Or should i take Yasmin at night and the eltroxin in the morning? Always feeling tired, depressed........PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012