On Schizo affective treatment, get a fainting feeling, moving difficulty and coma type feeling on taking medicines. Reason?

I ve been recently trying to get treatment for Schizo affective, but once I took the first meds I was given I started feeling this coma like feeling, I was taken to the ER and they found nothing wrong. I was fainting that entire morning, not able to move and completely knocked out into a coma like feeling. It frightened me beyond any belief. Now when taking meds I get the same feeling just not as bad. Being fearful already and being scared of feeling any type of sleepiness or nausea . I don t know what to do anymore, doctors say there s nothing wrong, then why do I still feel the effects?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013