On JunelFe pill. Had brown spotting. Having bloating, sweet cravings. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Dr. Lundi, here s my situation. I been taking the pill junel Fe 1.5 for about 6 months now... I take it regularly same time every morning. I had brown spotting that lasted about 4 days in the middle of my pack. I m on a higher dose of bc because the other ones I ve tried weren t working I was bleeding a lot. So this is the one that worked for me. The past 2 weeks I ve been so bloated I m thinking I m either preg or I been eating a lot more the. Normal and that s what s causing it. I been craving a lot of sweets! But that s normal for me at times. My last week of the pack starts tomorrow if I am preg will I still bleed on the last in active 7 pills?? What are your thought on my situation? And why am I starting to spot brown for a few days in the middle of my pack?? My email is ( YYYY@YYYY ) thank you!!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013