On Incivek treatment. Burning sensation in mouth, low hemoglobin. What to do?

I am currently on week 5 of Incivek and I am experiencing a major burning sensation in my mouth to where everything I eat or drink butrns terribly therefore I only eat prior to taking the Incivek. pLUS my doc informed me that my Hemaglobin is extremely low and I will be having more blood work done on wednesday to check my levels again and the doc my want to infuse me. What can I do about any of the above. If my doc can't do anything to help me with this burning sensation in my mouth I said I would stop my treatment. Any advice would be very helpful !!!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013