On Implanon, prescribed Doxycycline for a throat infection, Terbinafine for a fungal nail infection. Risk of pregnancy?

Hello, i am on the Implanon and have been for a few months, this is my 2nd implant in a row. I have been prescribed Doxycycline for a throat infection, and Terbinafine for a fungal nail infection. I have been told that both of these antibiotics are fine to use with my implant without a condom, and there is no risk of pregnancy, and i just wanted to double check this as i am petrified of falling pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013