On Implanon birth control, bleeding suddenly. What could be the sudden cause ?

I have been on the implanon birth control since May 2011. I bleed heavy for about 3 months. Have not had a cycle since about Sep. 2011. My birth control is good for another year May 2014 to be exact. I have recently have started bleeding which is not normal because I have been without one for so long. I haven't been stressed, so my question is what can be the cause of a sudden cycle. Should I be worried? Could I be having a miscarriage, with out even knowing it. I have called my Dr, but yet to heard back from anyone
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013