On IVF treatment, after E2 results advised Newmon, HUMOG injections. Is this treatment right ?

Hello sir i m 35 and my husband is 37 . We are taking IVF Treatment for a Baby. My periods came on 30/11/12 and my doc gave me one injection - Newmon R 225 IU + HUMOG HP 225 IU for 2nd to 6th Dec and second injection - Eutropin 4 IU on alternate day . Befroe presribibg these injection Doctor have taken Blood Report through Estradiol (E2) test. Result of E2 test is 18 pg/ml. Now looking to these high dose injection i m in confusion whether all procedure igs going in right way. Is there any problem with my testing thats why docotor are giving high dose of injection .Please help and guide. My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012