On IUD. Having delayed periods, tender breast, tiredness, brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 20 yrs old ive been on the iud paraguard a year and a month i have had regular cycles since started the bc i am now five days late i have very tender breast and seem to be more tired. i thought i was gonna start but it was just a brown discharge that came and went. Im very worried could i took one test after two days of my missed period and havent taken another one???? Is pregnancy possible even tho my SO doesnt release in me. ?? Is precum still concern?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013