On Holter monitor for checking for AVNRT. Have anxiety and panic disorder. Can AVNRT be triggered by panic attack?

Hi- I was recently placed on a 30 day Holter monitor because my cardiologist believes I have AVNRT. He wants to gather more data before referring to an EP for ablation . I also have anxiety and believe I most likely have panic disorder . My confusion lies in wondering if the tachycardia causes the feeling of sudden panic, or if sudden panic attacks can cause my hr to abruptly jump to around 150bpm. I don t want to undergo ablation and risk developing new arrhythmias if this is all due to anxiety. HOW will the doc know for sure? Is there a particular indication on the ECG tracing that can differentiate b/t AVNRT and regular sinus tach possibly triggered by panic ?? Thank u so much!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013