On Eptoin, occasionally miss a dose. had seizure a few days back, phenytoin test done. Suggestions?

Gud Evening Doc, I am taking eptoin since last 10 years. But somehow i always misses a dose. As a result i was never able to complete my 3 yr course and have seizures in between. Few days back also i had a seizure. I am on a medication of 4 eptoin 100mg tablets every night. Few days back i gone through phenytoin test and the resulting was 38. Doctor found no symptoms of this excess level in me as i can walk normally my vision is clear. So to verify the report again i went through the same test from different lab but the result was same i.e. 38 . What could be the reason and what can happen to me at this level
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012