On Depo provera since a long time, have dry brown discharge, migraine, slight bloating, cramping. Worrisome?

Hi, I am 17 and have been on Depo Provera on and off for around 1 1/2 years. I have not had many bad symptoms (I always get my period within a week of being late on the shot and it s normal; otherwise no bleeding , spotting, cramps , etc since each the first few weeks/monthish of the first 3 month cycle I ve had except for the most recent) and my body seems to react well to it. The past two days however, I ve noticed random dry brown discharge , bad migraines (I always get them, but more often than usual) slight bloating and cramping but nothing very noticeable. I ve never had to worry about spotting in any of the times I ve had the shot once it settled in, but I ve heard of bad effects after long term use. Why am I spotting and should I be concerned? Could I be pregnant? And should I switch birth control? Thank you for any help or advice
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer