Off opiates. Anxious, high craving, sleeplessness, legs twitching. Help?

Not sure if this common question you get, but I just came off opiates today after a surgery I had last month and my anxiety is through the roof. I was taking 6 10/325mg Norcos a day and quit because I don t need them anymore. The rest of the medication I threw away. Do you know of any remedies I can use to combat the following: Anxiety Craving (I am actually craving more norco which is my biggest concern) Sleeping: not sleeping very well, my legs and arms twitch and move Blood Pressure: It fluctuates quite a bit through out the day Is there anything that I can do to relieve me of these symptoms? My Doctor is on vacation for 4 weeks so I am in tough spot. Of course with Christmas coming up, I want to level headed and not shaking and twitching, plus I want to be in a normal happy mood for my kids.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012