Occasional flogging sensation at the base of throat, dizziness, mild hearing loss. Any insights?

I have three things going on that I wonder if two may or may not be connected. (1) Occasionally, sometimes with years in between and sometimes months/weeks, I have a weird flip flog sensation at the base of my throat . I most recently experienced within the last month. There is no pain or discomfort. I ve had it happen both sitting up and laying down. (2) I ve had a slight dizzy feeling lately. Sometimes for no reason. Other times I m reaching/looking up, and I feel it almost always when I roll over in bed and stand up from a prone position. It s occurred in the past, but usually passes within a couple days. It s been nearly a week now. (3) This past year I ve felt as though I may have some hearing loss . Sometimes my ear feels full, and I can t clear it. I lean in towards conversations, and turn my left side towards those talking or at shows. I wonder if I do have an ear issue going on that it may be contributing to my dizziness , but I also fear that the flip-flop feeling may indicate a hear issue that may also contribute to the dizzy feeling. I ve also read about Globus Hystericus which may account for the feeling in my throat... Any insight or suggestions will be much appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012