Obstruction in head of penis, no pain. Have uncircumcised penis, regular masturbation. What should I do?

Hello doctor, I have uncircumcised penis , and I masturbate regularly, but just a few months back I noticed that some substance is moving between the skin and the penis. I suspected it to be the left over sperm and ignored it.. It was moving for quote some while.. But now it s stuck in one position on the head of my penis. It does not hurt but if I press it I can fell it is stuck .. Wat should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013