Obese, having pain of ciatica in back,thigh and calf. Reduce after bowl clearance. Why i am getting this pain?

I am obese with 85 to 95 kg weight range I am obese with 85 to 95 kg weight range and height 5 feet 4 inches aged 45 years female. Since past 12 years i am having pain of ciatica in my back,thigh and calf . It would appear every 2 to 3 years.probably due to sedentry life,it would appear on some early morning with shooting pain,making difficult to remain sitting or lying.though it would reduce after bowl clearance and remain dormant during the day. Doctors advised me to reduce weight and lead active life. I started jogging to reduce weight and brought down from 99 kg to 88 kg in six months. My health had improved but one fine morning i got up with same pain.i continued my daily exercise of 5 km jogging but suddenly my symptoms of pain became opposite ie pain while standing and no pain if lying/ sitting. Request advice and inform why change in symptom for same problem
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012