Numbness, slurred speech and losing control over body, stroke symptoms. What can I do?

? Please type hi i started having stroke like symptoms back in 2007 my left side would go numb and i would fall to the floor cause my leg and arm would be useless. at the same time i felt it coming it started in my head and face slurred speech and all but the docs ran tests and said no stroke but the events kept happening every so often. i haven t had an episode in a few months but i still don t have normal feeling on my left side anywhere feels like my left side is sedated by an epidural
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012