Numbness, prickling sensation in arms, hands, stiffness, pain on sitting for long. Causes?

Hi, Since giving birth 3 months ago, I have constant numbness and pins and needles running down my left arm and hand . I also have it in my right arm but not as severe. It gets a lot worse as soon as I put any pressure on my arm or lift anything. I also have a lot of pain and stiffness if I am in the same position for more than about 5 minutes. If I am sat down for any length of time I have a severe pain that feels almost as if it is in the bone of my bottom. And I find it very difficult to move.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012