Numbness on the top of head, hands, have slight variation in LDL, burning in hands. What treatment should be taken?

hai, i am Anu from India- chennai. One year before I had some type of numbness in my top head, part of the nose and some times in one side of my face too. I met a doctor in ENT Research centre in chennai, they asked me to take a CT Scan of the brain totally . The result was normal. They gave me 2 tablets to relax the mind. I also have some gastric problem. Now for the past 3 to 4 months I am facing such a feeling in the top head some times in the both the hands, some times in any one hand. But it is not as severe as before. I had cholestrol checked it had slight varaition in LDL . My age is 34. I dont feel tired while working. I do not exact numbness now but some sort of feeling in the head upper back and in the hands. It comes as pain in the hands or sometimes as burning sensation in the upper hand. Please suggest me what to do for this
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012