Numbness on the left side and head, shortness of breath. CT scan of brain and lungs normal. Should I be concerned?

I started out a month ago with numbness on left side, hen the next day pressure and numbness in my head ( with rolling numbness) Then shortness of breath started everyday 2 weeks ago... with intermittent numbness in left leg... the shortness of breath is getting worse.... I have had CT on brain and lungs, blood tests, heart checked and all was negative .... Please help I am in despair
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012