Numbness on area above knee, feeling of water running down the leg, sensation of ripping or popping on standing. What could this be?

I feel as if my the area above my right knee is numb, as if I had a shot of novacaine (sp?) At times it feels as if there is water running down my leg. There is no fluid on the outside of my leg. This started a few weeks ago, when I thought an ant crawled up my pant s leg, there was that kind of sensation. There was no ant. Then I feel as if something is ripping or popping when I am standing for a time. It s a very weird sensation. Any ideas? thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012