Numbness in upper thigh and back, pain beween thigh and testicle while sitting, constantly cold. Advice

Hello Doctor, My brother is experiencing some strange thing recently that none make sense and we do not know if they are related or not. In summary his upper thighs and back feel numb after sitting for a while, he get pain in the area between the right testicle and the thigh however feels ok if he stands up or walks, he feels constantly cold, and he always say he feels better if he exercises or drinks hot drinks. any advise, please help.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013