Numbness in the hands, swollen knee after orthoscopy. Need help

i m feeling numbness in my hands and start from de forearm , it started on sunday night when i went to sleep, and i feel it very often in the day, sometimes i wake up with my arms looking like tey are dead by i shake them a litle bit and the numbness goes lightly away, i also feel a ill feeling, yesterday my knew that had an Orthoscopy got swollen and i can t fully bend my knee , and i ve been sleeping minimum 10-12 hours a day in the last week and alway feel sleepy and i don t think i need to sleep that much. please help me
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013