Numbness in the arm and pain from the breast radiating to shoulder after breast implants. Sore and numb area around kidney

I have breast implants and my entire left arm is numb and extreme pain under the implant which radiates to my back shoulder . My lymph nodes under my left armpit are very sore as well. I feel it down my left side with pain weakness and numbness and even down to my entire feet for the last few days. I tried to stretch it out but around my kidney and side area it feels really sore and numb. Also have not been feeling well, feel very out of it cognitively speaking and depressed.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013