Numbness in right leg, arm, chin, neck stiffness, MRI normal. Because of bad posture or medical condition?

slight numbness on right leg and arm , stiff neck , slightly numb lip/ chin ....the leg and arm have been slightly uncomfortable for a while now; as for my neck, I ve always had discomfort/pain, but these past couple of days, my neck has been feeling stiff with some pain down right side of neck. I don t know if it is because of bad sleep posture or a medical condition. I had a brain MRI several years ago, and there was no obvious abnormality, but my family physician said that there was a small area of uncertainty which she didn t know what it was.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012