Numbness in left arm, muscle tension, slight dizziness, blurred vision, periodic chest pressure since intake of adderall. Suggestions?

Hi I am a 26 year old female .. Today I am expirencing the following symptoms.. Irrability, numbness/ heaviness in my left arm, muscle tension , a little dizziness , slight blurred vision thy comes and goes and a chest pressure., I do have a history of anxiety and am not on any medication for it .. I am on adderall 20mg daily.. I took one this afternoon and ever since I have been feeling these symptoms. Please help !! Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012