Numbness in chin and ears, excessive saliva, inflamed tonsil. Scared

Hi, recently i have been having all sorts of worrisome symptoms. at first i had an itchy vulva which seems to have disappeared. rather than using vaginal washes, i have only been using water and that seems to have subsided. i also started feeling nauseated. i vomitted once and almost everything i eat nauseates me. i visited a doctor who said it appeared my right tonsil was inflammed and got tested. i am still awaiting the tests results but am worried. last night, i suddenly felt a numbness (similar to that experienced when undergoing a dental procedure) in my chin and right up to below my ears and production of excessive saliva . this is all gone now except the numb feeling under my ears. am worried, i have searched online and found all sorts of scary diagnosis. please help. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012