Numbness in arms, legs on bending for long, pain in feet, arms. Using pregalin sr. Treatment?

I had numbness for my hands and legs when i bend them for a while and pain in foot and arms, more in night time. Undergone neurolgy tests and all blood tests. All are fine but still not getting relief from around 8 years. Now using tablet Pregalin SR 150 from past 1 year. If i use this bit relief, if not used pain will come in the night. What is the exact problem not able to identify. Please give solution for my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013