Numbness and tingling from abdomen to toes. Difficulty in urination. Have symptoms of pudendal neuralgia. Advice?

For the last month or so, I have been having numb/pins+needles/tingly sensation starting about mid abdomen to my toes. At first, I thought it was a pinched nerve somewhere in my back. I had issues with the sensation of urination as well as having a bowel movement . It felt like, even though I could feel my muscle pushing, I actually couldnt feel what was happening during either process. At this moment though, the urination has gotten better. I still have issues with my bowel movements though. I believe I have a pinched Pudendal Nerve . I have many of the symptoms associated with pudendal neurlgia. I actually have an appointment with a neurologist next week, but I just figured it couldn t hurt to ask and see if you had come across these symptoms before.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer